Drug use in Torn City is optional and effects your player in very specific ways – both good and bad. Drugs can be purchased abroad from the game, or purchased from other players in markets or bazaar.
Last updated 29/5/2018
- Each drug has separate effects and cooldown periods.
- As you become addicted, you will experience certain negative effects (see table below).
- Being addicted will lower the effectiveness of your battle stats.
- You cannot take another drug while you are still feeling the After Effect from a previous one – aka “Cool Down” period.
- You can tell how long your After Effect is going to last for by hovering your mouse over the symbol.
- Check the Items page to see in what locations you can buy what drugs.
- You can get rid of your addiction by going to Rehab 1 in Switzerland.
- You can wait for the addiction to wear off over time, but this happens extremely slowly.
- There are Drug Honors for doing 50 of each drug.
|General Effect||Stat Effect||Cool Down||Overdose||Addiction Effects (key) 4|
|+ Crime Success rate
+ 0-3 Nerve (Sometimes)
|01:00-01:30||05:10-05:30 in Hospital
-100% Energy and Nerve
|Doubles your Happy||None
||03:20-03:40||– 100% Happy and Energy||3.0||34||13|
|Note: The effect lasts until every 15 minute mark (xx:15, xx:30, xx:45, or xx:00), then you will lose it.
When the effect wears off you will retain happy, up to your maximum.
– Speed and Dex
|-20% Speed & Dex
+ 50% Defense
|00:40-00:90||17:00 in Hospital
– 100% Happy, Nerve, and Energy
Speed and Dex are non-existant until after effects wear off
After Effect: 27:40
|+ 50 Energy
+ 200-500 Happy
+ 5 Nerve
-26% Speed & Dexterity
|06:40-07:30||-100% Energy & Nerve
– 50% Happy
|*Revives You, with 1/2 max Life
+ 50-100 Happy
|Note: *If applicable, and not when caused by Radiation Sickness|
|+ 250-255 Happy||+20% Strength
-100% Energy, Nerve & Happy
|16:39 in Hospital||7.6||13||5|
|+ 400-500 Happy
– 25 Energy
|-20% All Battle Stats||03:00-04:10||01:40 in hospital
– 100% Energy, Happiness, Nerve
|+ 50 Happy||+20% Speed
|04:00-06:00||02:30 in Hospital
Lose all Energy, Happy, Nerve
|+25% All Battle Stats||03:20-05:50||– 150 Happy||3.3||30||12|
|+ 250 Energy
+ 75 Happy.
|-35% All Battle Stats||06:00-08:00||83:20 in Hospital
Lose all Energy, Happy, Nerve.
|Note: The effect now lasts until the energy is used. Energy gain over 1000 is discarded.|
|Reduces cost of attacking to 10 E||+50% Speed
|Note: Love Juice only works on Valentine’s Day|
1 Rehab Center:
The Rehab Center checks if you have a drug addiction and if you do, it costs $250k to instantly rehabilitate a part of your addiction. The Rehab Centre is located in Switzerland.
2 Changed on 22/03/10. Old Ecstasy overdose effect: You lose all Happiness and your Friends List gets cleared.
3 The more addicted to drugs you are, the less likely you are to OD.
This was changed in March 09, it no longer applies
4 Thanks to Bogie  for this information!
|Addiction Effects 4
|Taking any drug will raise your addiction level by a certain amount, causing negative effects.
The addiction ‘%’ displayed is relative- addiction levels can go beyond 100%.
Note that an overdose will result in 2-5x normal addiction levels.
|Any||Battle Stat Effectiveness Lowered, relative to your addiction level. OC Effectiveness may be reduced|
|38%||Company Employee Rating drops to 3 Star. Further drug use will drop your rating further.|
|6-7%||Kicked from current Education Course.|
|?||Can’t train in the Gym unless under a drug effect (hit the ‘Glass Door’).|