Last Updated on Thursday, 04 April 2013 21:38
- Effects may vary.
- As you become addicted, you will experience certain negative effects (see table below).
- When you take some drugs they randomly might not do anything, and cause you to lose happy.
- Being addicted will lower the effectiveness of your battle stats.
- You cannot take another drug while you are still feeling the After Effect from a previous one.
- You can tell how long your After Effect is going to last for by hovering your mouse over the symbol.
- You will lose Extacy and Xanax drug effects at certain times (see Drug notes).
- Check the Items page to see in what locations you can buy what drugs.
- You can get rid of your addiction by going to Rehab 1 in Switzerland.
- You can wait for the addiction to wear off over time, but this happens extremely slowly.
|Addiction Effects 4 |
|Taking any drug will raise your addiction level by a certain amount, causing negative effects. |
The addiction ‘%’ displayed is relative- addiction levels can go beyond 100%.
Note that an overdose will result in 2-5x normal addiction levels.
|Any||Battle Stat Effectiveness Lowered, relative to your addiction level.|
|38%||Company Employee Rating drops to 3 Star. Further drug use will drop your rating further.|
|100%||Kicked from current Education Course.|
|?||Can’t train in the Gym unless under a drug effect (hit the ‘Glass Door’).|
|Effects||Duration||After Effect||Overdose||Addiction Effects (key) 4|
|+ Crime Success rate |
+ 1-2 Nerve (Sometimes)
|00:50-01:40||00:50-01:40||05:10-05:30 in Hospital||0.2||490||184|
|Doubles your Happy.||00:00-00:15 ||03:20-03:40||– 100% Happy |
– 100-150 Energy 2
|Note: The effect lasts until every 15 minute mark (xx:15, xx:30, xx:45, or xx:00), then you will lose it. |
When the effect wears off you will retain happy, up to your maximum.
|+ Defence |
– Speed and Dex.
|00:40-00:60||00:40-00:60||17:00 in Hospital |
– 100% Happy, Nerve, and Energy
Speed and Dex are non-existant until after effects wear off
After Effect: 27:40
|+ 50 Energy |
+ 20-50 Happy
+ 5 Nerve.
|00:05||06:40-07:30||Energy set to 0 |
Nerve set to 0
– 50% Happy
|*Revives You, with 1/2 max Life |
+ 90-100 Happy
|Note: *If applicable.|
|+ 250-255 Happy |
+ Strength and Dexterity (?)
|03:20-04:30||05:45-06:40||16:39 in Hospital||7.6||13||5|
|+ 250 Happy |
– 25 Energy
|00:05-00:10||03:00-04:10s||01:40 in hospital |
– 100% Energy, Happiness, Nerve
|+ Speed |
+ 50 Happy
|04:00-06:00||04:00-06:00||02:30 in Hospital |
Lose all Energy, Happy, Nerve.
|Attacks cost 25 Energy |
+ 75 Happy
|03:20-05:50||03:20-05:50||– 150 Happy||3.3||30||12|
|+ 250 Energy |
+ 75 Happy.
|00:00-00:10||06:00-08:00||83:20 in Hospital |
– 50 life (permanent)
Lose all Energy, Happy, Nerve.
After Effect: 23:05
|Note: The effect now lasts until the energy is used. Be careful when stacking energy, when you pass 1000 energy, it will automatically reset back to 0. |
1 Rehab Center:
The Rehab Center checks if you have a drug addiction and if you do, it costs $250k to instantly rehabilitate a part of your addiction. The Rehab Centre is located in Switzerland.
2 Changed on 22/03/10. Old Ecstasy overdose effect: You lose all Happiness and your Friends List gets cleared.
3 The more addicted to drugs you are, the less likely you are to OD.
This was changed in March 09, it no longer applies
4 Thanks to Bogie  for this information!