Torn City Basic – Re:aww im just clever lol – TCBasic Forum

TCBasic Forum

homepost replythreaded viewruleshelp

Forum List Torn City Discussion Torn City News
busty User Beginner

aww im just clever lol2007/07/19 01:35 lol wow im famous hehe i never knew anyone in tc before i joined i got all my tips from torncity basics you kinda missed the point by the expensive way yes i did buy a few donor packs and sold them at auction… the only way to earn rank the expensive way is to sell a lot of stuff to the shops and crimes (not sleeping helps too lol) so you buy at a loss on the market and sell back to the shops i bought in bulk off people too still at a loss to me but hey made 25 mill at the shops doing it that way ive slowed down a lot now cus the next rank gained through networth is 50 mill and i dont need to buy donor packs anymore because im doing fine as it is i mainly train i might not be as tough as some players older than me but then again i might be lol i now use points to refil and double my training i rarely attack unless im chaining or really bored of being the same level generally tho i find it fun met a few cool dudes in the game and im married to the best lookin pirate ever
  | | The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hogfather User Veteran

Re:aww im just clever lol2007/07/19 01:51 Hello Busty. Very clever indeed. Well done.
TheThirdMark User Veteran

Re:aww im just clever lol2007/08/07 14:58 Indeed. However I only bought like 4 DP’s at once. Just to get me started.
Forum List Torn City Discussion Torn City News
Share to friends
TCBasic