Last Updated on Saturday, 05 February 2011 19:03
lithium Eskalith, Lithobid Confer with your doctor and pharmacist if you are seeking prescription or higher-the-counter medicines . a calcium channel blocker including diltiazem Tiazac, Cardizem, nifedipine Procardia, nimodipine Nimotop, verapamil Calan, Covera, Verelan, yet others .
xcfr > en
xcfr > en
- You can find all missions available to you by going: City > Red-Light District > Missions.
- These are only guidelines for the missions. Wait for the instructions you get during a mission, before taking the next step. You have to activate missions before being able to start/complete them.
- If you get the message ‘You were shot in the back’ while fighting an NPC, it means somebody else attacked the NPC and killed him while you were fighting him. You will get hospital time if this happens.
- You can repeatedly gain ‘mission items’, by getting them during a mission, and quitting the mission before completing it (in City > Red-Light District > Missions).
Can’t beat a mission enemy?
For the (people that you encounter during mission, Non Player Characters) NPC stats and info, go to our NPC section.
xcfr > en
xcfr > en
|Operation Deduce (lvl 5+) |
- Decipher the hackers password
|Notes: || If you give up, Here is a password list. |
The password is random (not the same for everyone).
You can put as many words as you want into each mail to Anonymous .
Restarting the mission resets your password.
|Reward: ||$25,000 |
|Operation Congenial (lvl 5+) |
- Attack and defeat Congenial  1
|Reward: ||$10,000 |
|Operation Prospect (lvl 7+) |
- Win a game of Russian Roullete with Anonymous  (50k bet)
|Notes: ||Winning is complete luck. |
The weapon you win can be used to challenge others to games of Russian Roullette.
You can still accept challenges from other players if you never completed this mission.
|Reward: ||$50,000, S&W Revolver |
|Operation Little Tyke (lvl 8+) |
- Go to City > East Side: Apartment Complex
- Go to the First Floor
- Go to the Back Alley
- Go to the Third Floor, and try to Bust Down the Door
- Go to the Second floor and Steal the Keys
- Go back to the First Floor, select ‘Try The Office Door’, and enter 1234 as the padlock combination
- Go to the Third Floor, and save the child
|Reward: ||Memory Locket |
|Operation Nitty Gritty (lvl 10+) |
- Go to City > Apartment 19
- Attack and defeat Photographer
- Send the photos to Anonymous 
- Attack and defeat George  1
- Send the Article to Anonymous 
- Attack and Defeat Jefferson  1
|Notes: ||You can get the Boltcutters item required from El Cascado for 25$. As it has no other use, it is also easily found in the market, or Trading Post forum. |
|Reward: ||$500,000 |
|Operation Neato (lvl 10+) |
|Reward: ||$200,000 |
|Operation Delusive (lvl 12+) |
- Defeat Delusive  1 2
|Reward: ||$150,000 |
|Operation Demolition (lvl 13+) |
- Get the C4 from City > Docks
- Mail Anonymous  to ‘let him know’
(the mail doesn’t have to include anything specific)
- Go to the Skyler Building on the South Side
- Get past the guard, taking the Stairs
- Plant the bomb
|Notes: ||If you have more than one C4 when you do this mission it will take all of them, instead of just one. |
|Reward: ||$350,000 |
|Operation Prime (lvl 15+) |
|Reward: ||$800,000 |
|Operation Chimeric (lvl 17+) |
- Defeat Chimeric  1 2
|Reward: ||$300,000 |
|Operation Ancient (lvl 15+) (Age 1,000+) |
- Go to City > Nursing Home
- Ask the Receptionist where the Meeting Room is
- Travel to South Africa
- Select Hunt Elephant, until you’ve gotten the Raw Ivory
- Travel back to Torn City
- Mail Anonymous  saying that you have the Ivory
(Don’t send him the item)
- Take the Ivory Crafting Course (Education Unlocked)
- Wait until the course is finished
- Mail Anonymous  saying that you have completed the Education
- Go to City > Item Market > Market Salesman
- Attack and defeat Samuel , or pay him $ 5,000,000
(You can’t complete the mission with a chisel you’ve bought from the market/ another player. It has to be one recieved personally through the Salesman/ Samuel in this step)
- Go to the Nursing Home
- Craft an Ivory Walking Cane
|Notes: ||Feel free to try saying other things to the receptionist, but don’t get too cheeky: (In Hospital for 12 minutes- Flirted with the wrong woman/man) |
Hunting the elephant/ finding Raw Ivory is random. It costs 10 energy per try. Hunting Exp has no effect on results.
|Reward: || Ivory Walking Cane |
|Operation Superior (lvl 20+) |
|Reward: ||$2,500,00 |
|Operation Callous (lvl 23+) |
- Defeat Callous  1 2
|Reward: ||$1,500,000 |
|Operation Firewalk (lvl 25+) |
- Press [Use] on your Firewalk Virus item
|Notes: ||If you have more than one Firewalk Virus when you do this mission it will take ALL of them, instead of just one. |
Firewalk Virus’ can be gained through the Item Market/ Auction House/ Forums, or can be coded on the Personal Computer item.
|Reward: ||$100,000 |
| Operation Arduous (lvl 27+) |
- Defeat Arduous  1 2
|Reward: || $3,000,000 |
|Operation Rounder (lvl 30+) |
- Create a new Poker Table with no password, and a buy in of $ 1,000,000+
- Start the Tournament when 8 Players have joined
- Win the Tournament
|Notes: ||You can start a poker table with 8 of your friends, and have them let you win. |
|Reward: ||$2,000,000, 4 Xanax |
|Ninja Legacy (lvl 35+) |
- Go to City > Pagoda
- Walk up to the man
- Pick up the Scroll
- Go to City > Library
- Choose: Where are your dictionaries?
- Choose: Japanese Dictionary
- Click [Use] on your Japanese Dictionary item
- Send Anonymous  a mail with the words ‘Master Keneshi’
- Unequip everything (including Armour) except for a Samurai Sword
- Go to City > Docks
- Talk to the Man in the Straw Hat
- Attack and defeat Keneshi  1
|Notes: ||This mission is sometimes bugged. Remember to wait for instructions/ mails. If they don’t come, try moving to the next step in the mission. As a last resort, if it’s not working, restart the mission. |
|Reward: || Unlocks ‘CBT3124‘ Education Course |
|Operation Futile (lvl 40+) |
- Defeat Futile [987136 ]1 2
|Reward: ||$10,000,000 |
1 You do not have to hospitalize the NPC, you can leave them for exp.
2 Can be attacked in groups, and by people who haven’t activated the mission. You don’t have to land the finishing blow to complete the mission, as long as the NPC is defeated while you are fighting.