Last Updated on Wednesday, 17 April 2013 01:09
- You can only access the Travel Agency when you are level 15 or higher
- You can only buy 5 items per visit to each country, by default (see table below for more information).
- When flying and in other cities, you don’t have access to the same things you have in Torn City, such as: Gym, Crimes, Items, City, Forums, Events, etc.
- If you have the Laptop item in your inventory, you can check your mail while flying, as well as other things (see the Laptop Item Page for more information)
- You cannot be attacked while travelling, but you can be attacked/ mugged/ revived by people at your destination.
|This is the amount of items you can carry back to Torn City/ purchase, per visit, when travelling.|
|Private Island + Pilot Staff:||+10|
|Cumber Faction Special:||+1 per upgrade (4 max)|
|Small/ Medium/ Large Suitcase: 1||+2/ +3/ +4|
|5 Star Cruise Agency Special:||+2|
|Travel/ Destination Information|
|Destination||Travel Time (each way)||Travel Cost (return flight)|
|Default||Airstrip 2||Default||Airstrip 2|
|Mexico – El Cascado||00:26||00:18||$6,500||free|
|Special: Off shore Banking – Deposit unlimited amount of cash for 3% charge.|
|Canada – Toronto||00:41||00:29||$9,000||free|
|Hawaii – Hilo||02:14||01:34||$11,000||free|
|Special: Chat box|
|A chat area, where you can perform actions such as buying people alcohol, and hugging and kissing them.|
|United Kingdom – London||02:39||01:51||$18,000||free|
|Argentina – Santa Rosa||02:47||01:57||$21,000||free|
|Switzerland – Geneva||02:55||02:03||$27,000||free|
|Special: Drug Rehab Centre|
|The Rehab Center checks if you have a drug addiction and if you do, you can Rehab for 250k, curing some addiction.|
|Japan – Tokyo||03:45||02:38||$32,000||free|
|China – Beijing||04:02||02:49||$35,000||free|
|Special: Fortune Teller|
|The Fortune teller tells you the percentage of how close you are to levelling, for 75k. She will not tell you anything over 100%, if you are a level holder.|
|Dubai – United Arab Emirates||04:31||03:10||$32,000||free|
|South Africa – Cape Town||04:57||03:28||$40,000||free|
|Hunting costs you 10 energy and $500 per hunt. You gain hunting skill from each hunt, allowing you to take part in other hunts, and improving the amount/ type of animals you can kill. You sell the animal carcasses for money.|
1 Only one Suitcase bonus can be active at a time. This means that if you have a Small and a Large suitcase in your inventory, only the + 4 bonus will be active. Buying more than one suitcase (eg two Large Suitcases), does not raise your capacity further. 2 For this bonus, you have to be living in the Private Island Property with the Airstrip and Plane upgrade, and also have a Pilot employed.