Welcome to Elimination 2017 for Torn City!
This is a guide for joining the competition, strategies, and more.
To join the competition, first select the elimination icon on the navigation bar on the left (or at the top of your screen on mobile).
During the entry phase, you will be able to select one of 4 teams. First, you will be able to select Pink Power (if a girl) or Mountain Men (if a male) as selected in Torn. Then 3 other teams at random will be available for you to join.
The Teams for 2017 are as follows:
The timer for starting the elimination will be at the top of the elimination screen.
The teams will be eliminated based on score at regular intervals. To avoid rehashing any information, just look at the elimination page. Basically, don’t be at the bottom of the list at the elimination round.
To read a recap of the 2016 elimination tournament, read ELIMINATION – THE FINALE.
Elimination Team Strategy
Team strategy is still evolving. Last year, even though some teams were stacked with great players, that made them a target in the beginning and were eliminated early.
It may be a good idea to keep attacked even keeled in the beginning and then ramp up at the end. Or maybe just go hard AF from the beginning. What is your favorite strategy?
Elimination Personal Strategy
Joining a competition means that you will be a target. Keep equipped and ready to battle at all times.
Keep an eye on your elimination group chat area in order to find out updates and to coordinate your attacks.
Energy sources remain the same as they are as always in the game. You get your normal refills (up to 100, or 150 if a donator). You definitely want to be a donator for this competition.
Stock up on Points for energy refills. You can use the point refill once per day.
You can use your job points from the following specials to get more energy:
- Restaurant – 1 star – Free Meals – 3 energy per job point
- Sweet Shop – 7 star – Energy Rush – Can of energy drink for 15 job points
- Pub -1 star – Pub Lunch – 3 energy per job point
- Grocery Store – 10 star – Canned in – Can of energy drink for 12 job points
- Candle Shop – 7 star – Reinvigorating Therapy – 5 energy per job point
- Furniture Company – 1 star – Coffee Break – 3 Energy per job point
- Game Shop – 10 star – Overpowered – 1 nerve, 5 energy, 50 happiness per 1 job point
- Farm – 10 star – Early Riser – 7 energy per job point (can only use 100 job points per day on this)
Use Vicodin to increase your battle stats temporarily by 25%.
Have other tips for the elimination competition? Make sure to comment below!